Experienced Digital Video Compositor and Retoucher with a successful track record working in marketing, advertising, and feature films. Skilled in Nuke, Photoshop, After Effects and Photography. Strong arts and design background with 10 years of experience in visual effects. Highly motivated, organized and deadline driven artist who is energized by a constantly evolving industry and always learning new skills.
- The Foundry NukeX
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Photoshop
- Apple Final Cut Pro
- Adobe Premiere
- DaVinci Resolve
- Logitech Maximus
- Taco Bell
- CA Technologies
- Clif Bar
- Composited shots in Nuke. Cleaning up, working with screen replacements, green screen footage, 360 footage, stereo compositing, rotoscoping, tracking, matte painting.
- Retouched marketing assets - photos, stock images and renders.
- Color Corrected videos in Davinchi Resolve.
- Organized and supervised work of several freelance Nuke compositors and trained one intern.
- Designed concepts.
- Supervised VFX shots on a set.
- Lighted, shaded and rendered images in Modo and Cinema 4D.
Retoucher and Compositor Artist
John McNeil Studio, Berkeley, CA
August 2016 - November 2017
Transparent House, San Francisco, CA
Nov 2014 - June 2016
- Designed and delivered motion graphics, titles and logo animation.
- Composited shots with camera footage and digital assets.
- Applied tracking and green screen replacement technics.
- Edited main company Demo Reel and Aerial Reel and other videos.
- Filmed, edited and delivered behind the scene videos.
- Developed Photogrammetry pipeline from clients idea to execution. Photographed on own developed set more than 300 objects for photogrammetry. Tested different software for achieving best results on stitching images.
- Photographed texture references in a studio for product render references.
- Photographed background images for architectural renders.
- Stitched and matte painted backgrounds for rendered images.
- Retouched digital photography.
- Photomontage digital photography with 3D rendered images.
Volunteer Digital Composer
Atomic Fiction, Oakland, CA
Apr 2012 - Aug 2012
MainRoadPost, Moscow, Russia
Oct 2009 - Dec 2011
Composited shots for movie "Flight" Director Robert Zemeckis. Most of the shots were - green screens replacement and added camera shake.
- Supervisor on a set for 4 months - collecting all necessary data from the set “August 8th” - Janik Fasiev
- Сomposited in Nuke and After Effect, animated title openings, 3d tracking, textured 3d assets.
Oops Magazine December 2011